Thursday, September 9, 2010

new blogssssss ><
cause the new 1 i forgot the password dy ><
all dear fren please forgive mii ><
i love ue all so much ♥



holiday just stay at home only.
i don like to hang out,
only a reason
coz i'm a guai guai lui wat =D
i miss my my frenssss so much ><
but , wad to do?
i not very excited with school reopen ><
coz ,
exam is coming SOON ( know why i want to use capital letters? ask bibi >< tis is our secret=D)
i think she not feel with tis ady.
coz she got derick ady ><
i hope tis GUY can give her hang fok laa =D


my dear turn..
duno why today i feel that i really really vry love ue ><
 i will love ue more by tomorrow tomorrow n tomorrow
i feel more happie after together with ue
so,u must make me more happier then i wont regret together with ue o ><
dear.
I LOVE UE !!!
__WARNING__
u only can love me, miss me, sek me

but not others ok?
I PROMISE ue i wont simply leave u alone.
miss ue ♥

2 comments: